I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve had a blog since 2000. We can pretend most of that never happened and move on to this latest foray.
My drive to maintain a blog at this point is more or less to enable myself to have an outlet for hobby and project related content. This could end up including any of the following:
- General technology focused content
- Home automation
- Gardening and landscaping
- Electronics tinkering
- Vinyl records and related items
- Recipe collection
- Book tracking (what I’ve read, etc)
- Data tinkering (see also Home Automation, Gardening, CAN bus)
- Scripting / Programming / Cloudy stuff
- Health / Food journaling / I’m not getting any younger
I do not consider e53.org to be something for anyone other than a sandbox for me to build stuff up and probably tear it down again. I make no guarantees regarding any of the content.
There may be guest authors at some point. There will be no politics.. been there.